If you don't like my fire, then don't come around!

Kiley and I will be using this as a journal/bragging board for our little family. Yes we are very proud of our obese infant and our ugliest dog. More often than not I'm proud of a dead animal or a slimy fish that I have been privileged to be part of its life or part of ending its life. Kiley sometimes gets excited about a nice shoe or vibrant blouse. And yes, she too will partake in the ill venture of harvesting animals or dooping a fish into eating a feather. So you may get a double dose of that here too. But for now Omaha is cold and frigid, which is less conducive to partaking in the bounty that is available to us out of doors.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Blog is Discontinued

Both Kiley and I have started using Instagram which is a photo sharing network, which is basically what we used this blog for. You can download an Instagram Application to your smartphone both in Android and I-phone.  I believe we've set it up so that you can also click on the photo feeds to the Right "View on Instagram" from your computer.  Kiley's Username is kileyboss. Targhee's Username is Utahstillwaters.
Kind Regards,
The Boss Family

No comments:

Post a Comment